How are Websites Transferred?
Rebel Networks' website transfer include:
1. Transferring all of the customer's databases;
2. All of the customer's website files;
3. Reconfiguring the client's main website to work with the newly transferred files and databases. This includes adjusting all necessary file paths and databases information.
The website transfer does not include:
1. Transferring the domain name. This is another service which can be ordered from your Customer's area, the Order tab, Domain name transfer;
2. Reconfiguring more than one web application. By default Siteground will transfer and re-configure your main web application found in the webroot. In case you'd like to have a different one re-configured, you will have to state it explicitly in the website transfer ticket;
3. Website files if they exceed 1GB in total.