DNS Records Explained
Your domain name has a DNS zone which consists of the following records:
- NS - specifies which are the DNS servers for your domain;
- A - specifies IP addresses corresponding to your domain and its subdomains;
- MX - specifies where the emails for your domain should be delivered;
- CNAME - specifies redirects from your domain's subdomains to other domains / subdomains;
- SPF - Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an attempt to control forged e-mail.
If you have any DNS questions/problems, ask your host for assistance.